Southwest Key Maintenance, LLC
Southwest Key Maintenance, LLC provides high quality and low cost landscaping, construction and janitorial packages for Central Texas businesses.
Contact Us or Request an Estimate
Facilities Manager-GEC Southwest Key Programs
6002 Jain Lane
Austin, TX 78721
Desk: (512) 949-2661
Cell: (512) 373-2346
Southwest Key Maintenance provides commercial customers with a variety of quality, low-cost services to meet the needs of facility managers throughout Central Texas.
We offer services to large and small commercial, retail, education, and government entities. Our satisfied customers include homeowner associations, construction companies, hospitals, banks, the City of Austin, and Travis County.
- Janitorial Services
- Tree cutting
- Light demolition and clean up
- Construction site clean-up
- Parking lot striping
- Power washing
- Fence construction
- Graffiti clean-up
- Concrete repair
What You Can Expect
- Responsive bidding that is sensitive to keeping costs low
- Work crews able to respond to immediate needs
- Liability insurance coverage, workers compensation, and auto insurance
- Large labor pool able to work during off peak hours
- Sophisticated business systems support provided by parent company, Southwest Key Programs
- Ability to serve out-of-market areas with overnight crews
Doing Good While Doing Business
Southwest Key Maintenance, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Southwest Key Programs, the fourth largest nonprofit organization in Austin. Southwest Key Programs has provided school, shelter, and services to youth in the juvenile justice system for over two decades and is using its tested approach to the prevention of juvenile delinquency in the Johnston/Govalle neighborhood by supporting business enterprises designed to hire and train the parents of these youth as a way to generate positive family outcomes. Reasonable profits from the maintenance company go to support the work of Southwest Key Programs.